We’re 8 days from Payback in Death hitting store shelves and ereaders. And in what’s become a tradition, I’ll share some teasers for you to look for as you read. As always, these are not spoilers to the case, just items that caught my eye.
First, here’s the official copy about Payback in Death:
The teasers below pick up after Chapter One which you can read here and is a lovely end to Eve and Roarke’s vacation.
Over the course of Payback, we learn:
– BUT is such a flexible word.
– Jenkinson still has a way with a certain word.
– when you look at the list, friends come in all shapes and sizes.
– there are still arguments for buying v shopping.
– one can have concerns about in utero anchoring.
– Fate has lovely decorating tricks up her sleeve.
– Peabody still looks good in a righteous rage.
– Eve has some issues with ice pops.
– it’s not hard to follow Roarke’s example.
For the rest, I’ll let you read on your own.
The discussion thread opens on September 5.