I apologize for the delayed teasers this go round. Life has been spinning fast for me since December 1, culminating in hip surgery 5 days ago. To make it up to you, I offer a bunch of teasers in one shot.
As always, these are little Easter eggs (to borrow a film term) you’ll find in the book, not spoilers or major plot points.
I re-read Abandoned this week to create my list and it’s a fun, fast read. I think you’ll enjoy it.
So here we go:
- The memo has gone out: Don’t mess with Bella’s territory.
- Eve and Peabody are diametrically opposed on body art.
- Summer internships are interesting and flexible.
- Eve may have an unsettling definition of Good Mom.
- It’s been nearly 3 years????
- Always choose a meditation mantra that fits.
- Could the perfect lip color get the bad guy?
- Eve finally expresses an interest in real estate her reasons fascinate Roarke.
- Life is a balance: you’re too young for some things/too old for others.
- We learn Peabody has laid conversational traps for her partner.
If your copy of Abandoned in Death already arrived, please do not discuss the book in the comments here. I will open the discussion thread early Tuesday morning.